Wednesday, December 12, 2012

More Blue Goodies

It has been a crazy semester, so I haven't posted anything in forever! A foresee a flurry of catch up posts soon. I found this cute little chest at my favorite thrift store, Good Samaritan. I didn't remember to take the "before" until after I had the handles off. As you can see I replaced a shiny cream and mint paint job for a cool aqua one. I got all the paint off of the handles only to discover that 3 were bronzie and two were kind of gold. Not to fear though, I always have plenty of pewter Krylon. 

On the way from picking the chest up, Mom saw this cute nightstand on the side of the road! It needed some definite cleaning and repair, but I think it turned out adorable. Nothing a little wood glue and inspiration can't do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment